Urumqi Television Station (UTV) (Chinese: 乌鲁木齐电视台) is a state-owned television station in Ürümqi, Xinjiang, China. It was established in April, 1985 as a cable network and started broadcasting on September 28 in the same year. Its logo is shaped in red after Hong Shan, the city's landmark mountain.
Urumqi TV Station
- Urumqi news integrated channel UTV-1 (Chinese News integrated channel) has been in the 17 spring and Autumn period since i
- Urumqi Uyghur news channel UTV-2 (Uyghur News Channel) Uyghur Comprehensive Channel is a comprehensive channel with 60
- Urumqi Video Channel The Urumqi TV channel is the only professional channel in Urumqi that has twenty-four hours
- Urumqi city life channel Channel 4 of Urumqi TV Station is a modern urban life channel with the main characteristics
- Urumqi Women and Children Channel The first women's and children's channel in Urumqi was officially broadcast on February 1.
- Urumqi Tourism Channel Urumqi travel channel, original style entertainment channel, 2002 propaganda slogan is: Loo
- 1 Page 6 Article