- CCTV5 Sports CCTV-5 (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育频道), also known as the Sports Channel, part of the China Central Televisi
- Guangdong Sports Guangdong Sports Channel has the exclusive copyright of most domestic and foreign sports events in Guangdong, broadcastin
- CCTV5+ CCTV-5+ (Sports Plus) (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育赛事频道) formerly CCTV-HD is China Central Television's c
- BTV Sports Channel Sports Channel of Beijing TV Station (BTV-6) is one of the only sports TV channels of Beijing TV station. It is broadcast
- Great Sports Great Sports advocates healthy lifestyle, closely follows major sporting events, and spreads the spirit of sports. A numb
- Fox Sports 1 Fox Sports 1 (FS1) is an American pay television channel that is owned by the Fox Sports Media Group, a unit of Fox Corpo
- QQ Live QQ Live, the most full sports video live broadcast platform, providing free live NBA, football and basketball hot live ga
- Videoland Sports Vlrieoland Sports Channel aoiulreri broadrasting rights xc. CPRL in Irs Rrh - 10th seasons sinrs 1image of being a qualit
- Jingbao Sports Channel With basketball and football as its core content,Jingbao Sports Channel allows 15-55-year-old sports fans to stand in the
- CCTV Storm Football CCTV-Storm Football is a Pay television channel of the China Central Television of the People's Republic of China. The ch
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is an American mixed martial arts promotion company based in Las Vegas, Nevada, that is owned and operated by parent company William Morris Endeavor.It is the largest MMA promotion company in the world and features the highest-level fighters on the roster. The UFC produces events worldwide that showcase twelve weight divisions and abide by the Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts.As of 2018, the UFC has held over 400 events. Dana White serves as the president of the UFC. White has held that position since 2001; while under his stewardship, the UFC has grown into a globally popular multi-billion-dollar enterprise.
The first event was held in 1993 at the McNichols Sports Arena in Denver, Colorado.The purpose of the early Ultimate Fighting Cha
Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, usually wearing protective gloves, throw punches at each other for a predetermined amount of time in a boxing ring.
Amateur boxing is both an Olympic and Commonwealth Games sport and is a common fixture in most international games—it also has its own World Championships. Boxing is overseen by a referee over a series of one- to three-minute intervals called rounds.
The result is decided when an opponent is deemed incapable to continue by a referee, is disqualified for breaking a rule, resigns by throwing in a towel. If a fight completes all of its allocated rounds, the victor is determined by judges' scorecards at the end of the contest. In the event that both fighters gain equal scores from the judges, professional bouts
Wrestling is a combat sport involving grappling type techniques such as clinch fighting, throws and takedowns, joint locks, pins and other grappling holds. The sport can either be theatrical for entertainment (see professional wrestling), or genuinely competitive. A wrestling bout is a physical competition, between two (occasionally more) competitors or sparring partners, who attempt to gain and maintain a superior position. There are a wide range of styles with varying rules with both traditional historic and modern styles. Wrestling techniques have been incorporated into other martial arts as well as military hand-to-hand combat systems.
Wrestling represents one of the oldest forms of combat. The origins of wrestling go back 15,000 years through cave drawings. Babylonian and Eg
Taekwondo (Korean 태권도/跆拳道 [tʰɛ.k͈wʌn.do] (About this soundlisten), often mispronounced as /ˌtaɪkwɒnˈdoʊ/, or /ˌtaɪˈkwɒndoʊ/ is a Korean martial art, characterized by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques.
Taekwondo was developed during the 1940s and 1950s by Korean martial artists with experience in martial arts such as karate, Chinese martial arts, and indigenous Korean martial arts traditions such as Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop. The oldest governing body for taekwondo is the Korea Taekwondo Association (KTA), formed in 1959 through a collaborative effort by representatives from the nine original kwans, or martial arts schools, in Korea. The main international organisational bodies for taekwondo to