- CCTV5 Sports CCTV-5 (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育频道), also known as the Sports Channel, part of the China Central Televisi
- Guangdong Sports Guangdong Sports Channel has the exclusive copyright of most domestic and foreign sports events in Guangdong, broadcastin
- CCTV5+ CCTV-5+ (Sports Plus) (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育赛事频道) formerly CCTV-HD is China Central Television's c
- BTV Sports Channel Sports Channel of Beijing TV Station (BTV-6) is one of the only sports TV channels of Beijing TV station. It is broadcast
- Great Sports Great Sports advocates healthy lifestyle, closely follows major sporting events, and spreads the spirit of sports. A numb
- Fox Sports 1 Fox Sports 1 (FS1) is an American pay television channel that is owned by the Fox Sports Media Group, a unit of Fox Corpo
- QQ Live QQ Live, the most full sports video live broadcast platform, providing free live NBA, football and basketball hot live ga
- Videoland Sports Vlrieoland Sports Channel aoiulreri broadrasting rights xc. CPRL in Irs Rrh - 10th seasons sinrs 1image of being a qualit
- Jingbao Sports Channel With basketball and football as its core content,Jingbao Sports Channel allows 15-55-year-old sports fans to stand in the
- CCTV Storm Football CCTV-Storm Football is a Pay television channel of the China Central Television of the People's Republic of China. The ch
The Winter Olympic Games (French: Jeux olympiques d'hiver) is a major international sporting event held once every four years for sports practised on snow and ice. The first Winter Olympics, the 1924 Winter Olympics, were held in Chamonix, France. The modern Olympic games were inspired by the ancient Olympic Games, which were held in Olympia, Greece, from the 8th century BC to the 4th century AD. Baron Pierre de Coubertin founded the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in 1894, leading to the first modern Summer Games in Athens, Greece in 1896. The IOC is the governing body of the Olympic Movement, with the Olympic Charter defining its structure and authority.
The original five Winter Olympics sports (broken into nine disciplines) were bobsleigh, curling, ice hockey, Nordic ski
Ice hockey is a contact team sport played on ice, usually in a rink, in which two teams of skaters use their sticks to shoot a vulcanized rubber puck into their opponent's net to score points. The sport is known to be fast-paced and physical, with teams usually consisting of six players each: one goaltender, and five players who skate up and down the ice trying to take the puck and score a goal against the opposing team.
Ice hockey is most popular in Canada, central and eastern Europe, the Nordic countries, Russia and the United States. Ice hockey is the official national winter sport of Canada. In addition, ice hockey is the most popular winter sport in Belarus, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Finland, Latvia, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, and Switzerland. North America's National Hock
Skiing can be a means of transport, a recreational activity or a competitive winter sport in which the participant uses skis to glide on snow. Many types of competitive skiing events are recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and the International Ski Federation (FIS).
Skiing has a history of almost five millennia.Although modern skiing has evolved from beginnings in Scandinavia, it may have been practiced more than 100 centuries ago in what is now China, according to an interpretation of ancient paintings.
The word "ski" is one of a handful of words that Norway has exported to the international community. It comes from the Old Norse word "skíð" which means "split piece of wood or firewood".
Skating involves any sports or recreational activity which consists of traveling on surfaces or on ice using skates.
There are several different kinds of skating :
Ice skating, moving on ice by using ice skates
Figure skating, a sport in which individuals, duos, or groups perform on figure skates on ice
Speed skating, a competitive form of ice skating in which the competitors race each other in traveling a certain distance on skates
Tour skating, a sport and recreational form of long distance ice skating on natural ice
Roller skating, the traveling on surfaces with roller skates
Inline skating, traveling on surfaces with skates having one line of wheels