- CCTV5 Sports CCTV-5 (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育频道), also known as the Sports Channel, part
- CCTV5+ CCTV-5+ (Sports Plus) (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育赛事频道) formerly CCTV-HD i
- Fox Sports 1 Fox Sports 1 (FS1) is an American pay television channel that is owned by the Fox Sports Media Group, a unit of Fox Corpo
- FOX Sports 2 Fox Sports 2 (FS2) is an American sports-oriented pay television channel that is owned by the Fox Sports Media Group, a u
- Euro sport Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network, owned and operated by Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20% minorit
- FOX Sports 3 FOX Sports 3 is the Asia Sports Channel of Fox International Television Network. Fox Sports 3 broadcasts sports events: b
- SBS Sports SBS Sports is a special sports channel proud of history and tradition in Korea, which broadcasts professional baseball, p
- J SPORTS 2 J SPORTS 2 mainly provides European football programs such as the Premier League and the Bundesliga, as well as various s
- Sportcast Football Network Sportcast Football Network is the most professional and rich football channel. Provides the German first-class football l
- J SPORTS 4 J Sports 4 offers complete live sports programs, including Major League Baseball, European football such as the Premier L
The Bundesliga (German: [ˈbʊndəsˌliːɡa] (About this soundlisten); lit. English: "Federal League", sometimes referred to as the Fußball-Bundesliga [ˌfuːsbal-] or 1. Bundesliga [ˌʔeːɐ̯stə-]) is a professional association football league in Germany and the football league with the highest average stadium attendance worldwide. At the top of the German football league system, the Bundesliga is Germany's primary football competition. The Bundesliga comprises 18 teams and operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the 2. Bundesliga. Seasons run from August to May. Most games are played on Saturdays and Sundays, with a few games played on weekdays. All of the Bundesliga clubs qualify for the DFB-Pokal. The winner of the Bundesliga qualifies for the DFL-Supercup.
54 clubs have competed in the Bundesliga since its founding. Bayern Munich has won the Bundesliga the most, winning the title 27 times. However, the Bundesliga has seen other champions with Borussia Dortmund, Hamburger SV, Werder Bremen, Borussia Mönchengladbach and VfB Stuttgart most prominent among them. The Bundesliga is one of the top national leagues, ranked fourth in Europe according to UEFA's league coefficient ranking for the 2017–18 season, based on performances in European competitions over the past five seasons.The Bundesliga is the number-one football league in the world in terms of average attendance; out of all sports, its average of 45,134 fans per game during the 2011–12 season was the second highest of any sports league in the world after the American National Football League. The Bundesliga is broadcast on television in over 200 countries.
The Bundesliga was founded in 1962 in Dortmund and the first season started in 1963. The structure and organisation of the Bundesliga along with Germany's other football leagues have undergone frequent changes. The Bundesliga was founded by the Deutscher Fußball-Bund (English: German Football Association), but is now operated by the Deutsche Fußball Liga (English: German Football League).