- CCTV5 Sports CCTV-5 (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育频道), also known as the Sports Channel, part
- CCTV5+ CCTV-5+ (Sports Plus) (Chinese: 中国中央电视台体育赛事频道) formerly CCTV-HD i
- Great Sports Great Sports advocates healthy lifestyle, closely follows major sporting events, and spreads the spirit of sports. A numb
- Fox Sports 1 Fox Sports 1 (FS1) is an American pay television channel that is owned by the Fox Sports Media Group, a unit of Fox Corpo
- FOX Sports 2 Fox Sports 2 (FS2) is an American sports-oriented pay television channel that is owned by the Fox Sports Media Group, a u
- Euro sport Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network, owned and operated by Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20% minorit
- FOX Sports 3 FOX Sports 3 is the Asia Sports Channel of Fox International Television Network. Fox Sports 3 broadcasts sports events: b
- SBS Sports SBS Sports is a special sports channel proud of history and tradition in Korea, which broadcasts professional baseball, p
- J SPORTS 2 J SPORTS 2 mainly provides European football programs such as the Premier League and the Bundesliga, as well as various s
- Eleven Sports Eleven Sports is a multinational group of sports television channels. Based in the United Kingdom, it is owned by Andrea
- Sky Sports Sky Sports is a group of subscription-television sports channels operated by the satellite pay-TV company Sky, a division
- Sportcast Football Network Sportcast Football Network is the most professional and rich football channel. Provides the German first-class football l
- STAR Sports Star Sports (formerly Prime Sports) was a television sports channel operated by Fox International Channels Asia Pacific (
- NBC Sports NBC Sports is the programming division of the American broadcast network NBC, owned by the NBCUniversal Television Group
- BT Sport BT Sport is a group of sports television channels provided by BT Consumer; a division of BT Group in the United Kingdom a
- CBS Sports CBS Sports，是CBS旗下的体育频道。CBSSports覆盖了美式橄榄球联盟（NFL）、美国职业棒球大联盟（
The Premier League (often referred to as the English Premier League (EPL) outside England) is the top level of the English football league system. Contested by 20 clubs, it operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the English Football League (EFL).
The Premier League is a corporation in which the member clubs act as shareholders. Seasons run from August to May with each team playing 38 matches (playing each other home and away).Most games are played on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. The Premier League has featured 47 English and two Welsh clubs since its inception, making it a cross-border league.
The competition was formed as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from the Football League, founded in 1888, and take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal. The deal was worth £1 billion a year domestically as of 2013–14, with BSkyB and BT Group securing the domestic rights to broadcast 116 and 38 games respectively. The league generates €2.2 billion per year in domestic and international television rights.In 2014–15, teams were apportioned revenues of £1.6 billion,rising sharply to £2.4 billion in 2016–17.
The Premier League is the most-watched sports league in the world, broadcast in 212 territories to 643 million homes and a potential TV audience of 4.7 billion people. In the 2014–15 season, the average Premier League match attendance exceeded 36,000 second highest of any professional football league behind the Bundesliga's 43,500. Most stadium occupancies are near capacity.The Premier League ranks second in the UEFA coefficients of leagues based on performances in European competitions over the past five seasons, as of 2018.