Karamay television on October 1, 1978 officially broadcast, is the earliest city-level television set up in Xinjiang. The TV station is running five sets of TV programmes. From April 2008, one, two, three sets of continuous daily broadcast more than 16 hours, four sets of 24 hours of daily broadcast. Five sets were launched on August 14, 2009, and were shown for more than 16 hours a day.
Karamay TV Station
- Karamay Uyghur Video Channel 克拉玛依电视台维语影视文艺频道，集本地新闻、生活、文化、经济、
- Karamay Integrated Chinese Channel A set of comprehensive news channels in Karamay is a comprehensive news channel. The News I
- Karamay Education Channel Education Channel of Karamay TV Station, integrating local news, life, culture, economy and
- Karamay Uygur Language Integrated Channel Lamayi 2 sets of Uighur integrated channel for the news integrated channel. The News Integr
- Karamay Chinese Film and Television Literature and Art Karamay TV station Chinese film and television literature channel, set local news, life, cu
- 1 Page 5 Article